By Laura Duff
Squash with pan sausage
- 3 c yellow squash sliced
- 1 lb. pan sausage
- 1/2 onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 package of saltine crackers
- 1 15oz. cream of chicken
- 1 c cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Boil squash, chopped onion with salt and pepper till tender.
Crumble pan sausage and cook till done in skillet.
In a casserole dish, mix all of the ingredients together but reserve some cheese for the top.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
You'll also love
- Peggy's Meatloaf 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- turkey tetrazzni 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Graw S's turkey chili casseroles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Basic Baked Ham 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork chop sauce 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Roquefort Crumble 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!