Rate this recipe 4/5 (15 Votes)
- 12 oz cooked noodles
- 12 oz. Bag mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 oz. Your choice sauce
- Your choice of meat...pepperoni, hamburger
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix eggs milk and 1 cup of cheese together. Add to cooked pasta. Butter bottom of 9x13 pan spread mixture in pan.
Bake 15 minutes on 350°. Add cheese and meat on top bake 30 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Pasta Chicken Skillet 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (16 Votes)
- asparagus casserole 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Rose 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peggy's Meatloaf 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Gnocchis 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pesto 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Loaf 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Review this recipe