- 2 C. fresh basil leaves
- firmly packed
- 2-4 clove garlic
- peeled and crushed
- 1/2 C. olive oil
- 3 Tbs. pine nuts
- 1 C. fresh grated pramesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put basil and garlic in blender or food processor. Pour in oil and process until smooth.
add pine nuts and process for a few seconds.
Stir in pramesan cheese.
Pesto can be frozen.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!