Tangy Steak Marinade
Rate this recipe 4/5 (10 Votes)
- 1 1/2-2 cups Italian dressing
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp Montreal steak spice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place steaks in large pan & pour marinade over steaks. Let marinade for at least 1 hour.
Remove from marinade & cook on grill. Approx 8 min per side or until desired doneness.
Place steaks & marinade in lg zip lock & place in fridge overnight.
You'll also love
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Meat marinades 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- KFC Zinger 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Scallop and Avocado Bruschetta 4/5 (10 Votes)
- cheese sauce 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ramen Stir Fry 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce by Jackie Larsen 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Beer Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe