Easy steak marinade recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: beef
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy steak marinade recipes
Best Steak Marinade
Makes 1 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
10 elevated homemade Hamburger Helper recipes
HAMBURGER Helper was a CLASSIC we all grew up on. But why not skip the boxed stuff and make these impressive homemade recipes instead!
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
A simple yet complex marinade for tenderloin or other tender steaks
- 2 tbsp dried herbs
- 1 tbsp fresh chili flakes
- 5 kaffir lime leaf
- 2 bay leaf
- tbsp canola oil
One-pan steak dinners you should make tonight
If you're craving a meaty dinner, check out these one-pan steak dishes designed to inspire and show off just how versatile steak really is!
Mix and match ingredients with steak, pork or poultry
- Oil - 1 cup olive
- vegetable or peanut
- Acid - 2 squirts lemon
- lime or orange juice
- Seasoning - salt
- 1 tsp herbs
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- splash or two of soy sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- oyster oil
- hot sauce
Tangy Steak Marinade
Mix ingredients. Place steaks in large pan & pour marinade over steaks
- 1 1/2-2 cups Italian dressing
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp Montreal steak spice
25 fast beef dinners you can't mess up
Only got a few minutes to get dinner on the table? Here are 25 beef recipes that are impossible to mess up and come together super fast!
Smoky Steak Marinade
Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl u...
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons onion powder