Easy steak marinade recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: beef
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Easy steak marinade recipes
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
A simple yet complex marinade for tenderloin or other tender steaks
- 2 tbsp dried herbs
- 1 tbsp fresh chili flakes
- 5 kaffir lime leaf
- 2 bay leaf
- tbsp canola oil
10 elevated homemade Hamburger Helper recipes
HAMBURGER Helper was a CLASSIC we all grew up on. But why not skip the boxed stuff and make these impressive homemade recipes instead!
Best Steak Marinade
Makes 1 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
One-pan steak dinners you should make tonight
If you're craving a meaty dinner, check out these one-pan steak dishes designed to inspire and show off just how versatile steak really is!
Mix and match ingredients with steak, pork or poultry
- Oil - 1 cup olive, vegetable or peanut
- Acid - 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- Seasoning - salt, pepper, 1 tsp herbs, spices, 1 tbsp garlic, onions, mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, honey, splash or two of soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, oyster oil, hot sauce
Tangy Steak Marinade
Mix ingredients. Place steaks in large pan & pour marinade over steaks
- 1 1/2-2 cups Italian dressing
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp Montreal steak spice
25 fast beef dinners you can't mess up
Only got a few minutes to get dinner on the table? Here are 25 beef recipes that are impossible to mess up and come together super fast!
Smoky Steak Marinade
Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl u...
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons onion powder