Mix and match ingredients with steak, pork or poultry.
- Oil - 1 cup olive, vegetable or peanut
- Acid - 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- Seasoning - salt, pepper, 1 tsp herbs, spices, 1 tbsp garlic, onions, mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, honey, splash or two of soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, oyster oil, hot sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Ingredients are for 4 servings of meat. Double as necessary.
Mix well in plastic ziploc bag and put in fridge for at least a couple of hours to overnight
Make sure to mix contents around a couple of times without opening the bag.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture