- 4 pieces of chicken or pork or beef or even seafood
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- salt and pepper
- choice of 3 seasonings only 1 tsp each:
- any seasoning salts like Lawrys or Mrs. Dash
- onion powder
- dill is good with fish or seafood
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp garlic
- squirt or two of:
- soy sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- oyster oil
- hot sauces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients except meat together in bowl.
Pour into plastic resealable bag.
Seal the bag well.
Put in fridge for a couple hours or up to overnight.
Mix contents of bag around a couple of times without opening the bag.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you looking to take your chopping skills to the next level? In this video we show you how to chop fresh herbs like a total pro! You won't believe how easy it is (and how cool you'll look!).