Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 pieces of chicken or pork or beef or even seafood
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- salt and pepper
- choice of 3 seasonings only 1 tsp each:
- any seasoning salts like Lawrys or Mrs. Dash
- onion powder
- dill is good with fish or seafood
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp garlic
- squirt or two of:
- soy sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- oyster oil
- hot sauces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients except meat together in bowl.
Pour into plastic resealable bag.
Seal the bag well.
Put in fridge for a couple hours or up to overnight.
Mix contents of bag around a couple of times without opening the bag.
You'll also love
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken fillet in puff pastry 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Meat marinades 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Rolls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Dried Beef Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tangy Meat Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fajita Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meal on a stick 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
SOLVED: How to chop fresh herbs like a top chef
Are you looking to take your chopping skills to the next level? In this video we show you how to chop fresh herbs like a total pro! You won't believe how easy it is (and how cool you'll look!).
Review this recipe