Cooking with herbs - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you looking to take your chopping skills to the next level? In this video we show you how to chop fresh herbs like a total pro! You won't believe how easy it is (and how cool you'll look!).
Top rated Herbs recipes
Herb Butter & Tomato Butter
In separate small bowls, combine herb butter and tomato butter ingredients; beat until smooth
- Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Tomato Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 teaspoons tomato paste
- Dash cayenne pepper
What Happens When You Freeze a Lemon? After This You'll Want To Try!
How did we not know this before? With this simple trick, you can take advantage of all the properties of the lemon!
Goat Cheese Rolls
Preheat oven to 425 F - Wash the vegetables - Cut them into pieces, cutting slices 1 cm lengthwise without peeli...
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- fresh goat cheese
- fresh herbs (such as chives
- olive oil
You Can Grow Lemons On Your Balcony... Easy!
When life gives you a balcony... Grow lemons!
Brown the beef and drain. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, and tomato paste
- 1 or 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans diced tomatoes NOT DRAINED
- small can of tomato paste
- can mushrooms drained
- garlic salt
- dehydrated onion
Linguine with bacon and fresh herbs
A hearty , savory main dish
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/8 cup xtra virgin olive oil
- a couple cloves/ garlic (minced)
- fresh parsley & fresh basil (1/4 cup ea.)
- 8 oz bacon
- salt and pepper to taste.
How To Sanitize Your Cutting Board Without Chemicals
Butchers and chefs use this method.
Mix all ingredients except meat together in bowl
- 4 pieces of chicken or pork or beef or even seafood
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 squirts lemon
- lime or orange juice
- salt and pepper
- choice of 3 seasonings only 1 tsp each:
- any seasoning salts like Lawrys or Mrs. Dash
- onion powder
- dill is good with fish or seafood
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp garlic
- squirt or two of:
- soy sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- oyster oil
- hot sauces