The best worcestershire marinade ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Hot, melt-in-your-mouth cheesy goodness... In just a few minutes!
Bake 15 min at 350°f
Top rated Worcestershire marinade recipes
Best Steak Marinade
Makes 1 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
18 easy recipes with only 3 ingredients!
These will calm your HUNGER spells or bail you out of a LAST-MINUTE potluck!
Mix and match ingredients with steak, pork or poultry
- Oil - 1 cup olive, vegetable or peanut
- Acid - 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- Seasoning - salt, pepper, 1 tsp herbs, spices, 1 tbsp garlic, onions, mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, honey, splash or two of soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, oyster oil, hot sauce
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Smoky Steak Marinade
Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl u...
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
Mix all ingredients except meat together in bowl
- 4 pieces of chicken or pork or beef or even seafood
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- salt and pepper
- choice of 3 seasonings only 1 tsp each:
- any seasoning salts like Lawrys or Mrs. Dash
- onion powder
- dill is good with fish or seafood
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp garlic
- squirt or two of:
- soy sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- oyster oil
- hot sauces