Our best mustard marinade ideas - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: worcestershire sauce
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Mustard marinade recipes
Mix and match ingredients with steak, pork or poultry
- Oil - 1 cup olive, vegetable or peanut
- Acid - 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- Seasoning - salt, pepper, 1 tsp herbs, spices, 1 tbsp garlic, onions, mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, honey, splash or two of soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, oyster oil, hot sauce
18 easy recipes with only 3 ingredients!
These will calm your HUNGER spells or bail you out of a LAST-MINUTE potluck!
Beer is not only a compliment for grilled food, but works magic as a marinade
- 1 bottle of you favorite beer
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 chopped celery rib
- 4 chopped or minced garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 Tbsp paprika (hot paprika is preferred if you can find it)
- 1/4 tsp caraway seeds
- pinch of salt and pepper
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Mix all ingredients except meat together in bowl
- 4 pieces of chicken or pork or beef or even seafood
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 squirts lemon, lime or orange juice
- salt and pepper
- choice of 3 seasonings only 1 tsp each:
- any seasoning salts like Lawrys or Mrs. Dash
- onion powder
- dill is good with fish or seafood
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp garlic
- squirt or two of:
- soy sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- oyster oil
- hot sauces
Combine all ingredients in a large plastic baggie
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T minced garlic
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 T rice vinegar
10 no-sweat recipes for lazy cooks
Seriously, a small child could make these recipes, that's how easy they are.
Marinade for turkey
mix ingredients well. let set 24 hours
- 1 envelope Italian dressing
- 1/4 tsp. mustard
- 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
Marinade for use with London Broil or your preferred cut of beef
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 3/4 cups soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 lemon juice