50 Beloved Mexican Restaurants Across America
If you've got some Mexi-cravings going on, then you'll want to check out this list of the 50 most popular Mexican restaurants across the country.
© Instagram - @thebestlifeexperiment
Mia's Tex-Mex Restaurant - Dallas, TX
This popular mom-and-pop Tex-Mex restaurant has been a Dallas fave since 1981. Famous for its excellent brisket tacos and tried and tested classic dishes, Mia's Tex Mex also delivers with generous portion sizes and efficient, friendly service. In 2020, the restaurant moved just down the street from its original location into a vibrant yellow building you can't miss. In the larger, updated space, you'll find that familiar chill environment with casual yet bright decor. It's the perfect spot for a lunch date, family dinner or anytime you're craving substantial Tex-Mex food.
Get this: Butch's original brisket tacos filled with Monterey Jack, grilled onions and poblano peppers and served with brisket gravy, rice and beans and a choice of flour or corn tortillas.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.