Quick & Easy Beef Dinners that are Anything But Boring
Get your fill of iron and protein with these quick and easy dinners made with beef!
1/20 View slideshow
Vietnamese Beef and Noodle Salad (Bo Bun)
Bo bun is a Vietnamese dish made of a wholesome beef and noodle salad, full of contrasting flavors and textures. Dressed with nuoc mam, a Vietnamese dipping sauce, it's also often garnished with fried spring rolls. Try our easy step-by-step recipe here.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article