What Happens When You Freeze a Lemon? After This You'll Want To Try!
How did we not know this before? With this simple trick, you can take advantage of all the properties of the lemon!
Uses of Frozen Lemon
It may come as a surprise to you, but the most valuable part of a lemon is the skin. The citrus peel contains 10 times more vitamin C than the juice itself! In addition, it contains an essential oil that eliminates bacteria, cures inflammation, and eases headaches.
Lemon peel is a very useful product at home, and the best way to take advantage of all its properties is to properly peel the lemon and freeze it.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.