By Chef Damien
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini)
- 1 clove of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and remove shells - Put chickpeas in a blender with oil, lemon, garlic and salt ..
- Mix. Add a little water until dough is thick and spreadable.
- Keep cool!
You'll also love
- Quick and Easy Hummus 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peach Tart with Rosemary 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Citrus Cake of Kings 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Hummus 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hummus 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Lebanese Tabbouleh 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!