By Chef Damien
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini)
- 1 clove of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and remove shells - Put chickpeas in a blender with oil, lemon, garlic and salt ..
- Mix. Add a little water until dough is thick and spreadable.
- Keep cool!
You'll also love
- Sides- Hummus 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Meatless grape leaves stuffed with... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Hummus 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Lebanese Tabbouleh 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Eggplant Hummus Toasties
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!
Review this recipe