The best hummus with tahini recipes - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Hummus with tahini recipes
Chick Pea Garlic HummusRecipewe ♡
This is a delicious dip or spread that goes great with veggies, crackers, pita, naan or spread on a sandwich
- 1 - 540 ml Can Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed THOROUGHLY or Soak your own chickpeas to use.
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 - 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini or All Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter (if you live in a small city like me that doesn't carry many choices in "exotic" foods. LOL.)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp + a sprinkle of Parsley
16 hummus recipes you need to scoop up immediately
PEANUTTY Thai curry hummus, garlicky carrot top hummus, sun-dried tomato hummus... here are 15 ways to REINVENT this CLASSIC appetizer.
Quick and Easy Hummus
The kids all love it! Especially Simeon, who eats it with his finger between vegetable bites :)
- 1 19oz can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
23 mind-bending ways to cook with almonds
Still eating them plain? This ginger peach galette with an almond crust (and 23 other stunners) is about to change the way you eat almonds!
In the bowl of a food processor, combine tahini and lemon juice
- One 15-ounce can (425 grams) chickpeas, also called garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) fresh lemon juice, about 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) tahini
- Half of a large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt, depending on taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- Dash of ground paprika for serving
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Healthy and delicious dip for vegetables, bread, anything!
- 1 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4c reserved liquid from the beans
- 1/2c tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tbsp toasted pine nuts
- tsp fresh parsley
15 Easy Dips Perfect For Summer Snacking
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
In the mood for a quick snack dip? Here are 15 ideas that will make summer snacking a breeze.
By Chef Damien
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and remove shells - Put chickpeas in a blender with oil, lemon, garlic and salt...
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini)
- 1 clove of garlic
Add all ingredients to food processor
- 1 Can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 1/4 C tahini
- 2 Cl. garlic
- 2 t olive oil
- 2-3 T water
Blend all ingredients very well to make a creamy paste
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- one third cup tahini
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- one third cup lemon juice
- optional half cup roasted red peppers
By belulu, No
If preferred, red pepper flakes can be omitted
- 1-15 oz can chick peas well drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados cored and peeled
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1 1/2 TBS Tahini
- 3 TBS fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlice peeled
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1-2 TBS finely chopped cilantro leaves for topping
- Red pepper flakes for topping
Place the chick peas in the food processor along with the garlic, lemon juice, and water
- 2 c chick peas, canned, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ c water
- 3 Tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ to 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- Optional garnish: olive oil, parsley, lemon slices
- Place the chick peas in the food processor along with the garlic, lemon juice, and water. Process for about a minute, until smooth. If too thick, add more water.
- Stir in the tahini and spices, taste, and add more lemon juice/tahini/cumin/paprika as appropriate.
- Spread the hummus into a shallow bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with lemon slices, minced parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve chilled, with warm pita bread and/or fresh vegetables.