Cooking with tahini and chicken - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Tahini and chicken recipes
Chick Pea Garlic HummusRecipewe ♡
This is a delicious dip or spread that goes great with veggies, crackers, pita, naan or spread on a sandwich
- 1 - 540 ml Can Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed THOROUGHLY or Soak your own chickpeas to use.
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 - 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini or All Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter (if you live in a small city like me that doesn't carry many choices in "exotic" foods. LOL.)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp + a sprinkle of Parsley
A preacher and his peanuts
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Healthy HummusRecipewe ♡
Put the garbanzo beans and garlic in a food processor
- Cooked dried garbanzo beans (the cans are more expensive and less healthy)
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Stock (vegetable or chicken) or water
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder