Cooking with tahini and chicken - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Top rated Tahini and chicken recipes
Chick Pea Garlic HummusRecipewe ♡
This is a delicious dip or spread that goes great with veggies, crackers, pita, naan or spread on a sandwich
- 1 - 540 ml Can Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed THOROUGHLY or Soak your own chickpeas to use.
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 - 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini or All Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter (if you live in a small city like me that doesn't carry many choices in "exotic" foods. LOL.)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp + a sprinkle of Parsley
A preacher and his peanuts
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Healthy HummusRecipewe ♡
Put the garbanzo beans and garlic in a food processor
- Cooked dried garbanzo beans (the cans are more expensive and less healthy)
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Stock (vegetable or chicken) or water
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder