Authentic lebanese hummus recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Lebanese hummus recipes
Chick Pea Garlic HummusRecipewe ♡
This is a delicious dip or spread that goes great with veggies, crackers, pita, naan or spread on a sandwich
- 1 - 540 ml Can Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed THOROUGHLY or Soak your own chickpeas to use.
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 - 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini or All Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter (if you live in a small city like me that doesn't carry many choices in "exotic" foods. LOL.)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp + a sprinkle of Parsley
Homemade stovetop pita bread in 6 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
Follow this SIMPLE 6-step recipe to make your FLUFFY pita dreams come true!
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Healthy and delicious dip for vegetables, bread, anything!
- 1 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4c reserved liquid from the beans
- 1/2c tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tbsp toasted pine nuts
- tsp fresh parsley
23 mind-bending ways to cook with almonds
Still eating them plain? This ginger peach galette with an almond crust (and 23 other stunners) is about to change the way you eat almonds!
Really Red Pepper Hummus
Dip into this yummy hummus with veggies or crackers
- Pesto tomato
- Olive oil
- Sun dried tomatoes