Authentic lebanese hummus recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Lebanese hummus recipes
Chick Pea Garlic HummusRecipewe ♡
This is a delicious dip or spread that goes great with veggies, crackers, pita, naan or spread on a sandwich
- 1 - 540 ml Can Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed THOROUGHLY or Soak your own chickpeas to use.
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 - 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini or All Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter (if you live in a small city like me that doesn't carry many choices in "exotic" foods. LOL.)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp + a sprinkle of Parsley
Homemade stovetop pita bread in 6 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
Follow this SIMPLE 6-step recipe to make your FLUFFY pita dreams come true!
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Healthy and delicious dip for vegetables, bread, anything!
- 1 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4c reserved liquid from the beans
- 1/2c tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tbsp toasted pine nuts
- tsp fresh parsley
23 mind-bending ways to cook with almonds
Still eating them plain? This ginger peach galette with an almond crust (and 23 other stunners) is about to change the way you eat almonds!
Really Red Pepper Hummus
Dip into this yummy hummus with veggies or crackers
- Pesto tomato
- Olive oil
- Sun dried tomatoes