Red pepper hummus recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Red pepper hummus recipes
Peppers and Hummus
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cut bell pepper into 8 slivers and take out the seeds
- 1 bell pepper
- Pine Nuts
- Bourbon Smoked Black Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Here are the 20 most water-rich foods to stay hydrated and healthy
These are the foods with the highest water content
Blend all ingredients very well to make a creamy paste
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- one third cup tahini
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- one third cup lemon juice
- optional half cup roasted red peppers
20 genius ways to bid your hangover goodbye
Get over your "I'm NEVER DRINKING again" feeling with these 20 incredibly clever hangover tips.
2 391 shares
Really Red Pepper Hummus
Dip into this yummy hummus with veggies or crackers
- Pesto tomato
- Olive oil
- Sun dried tomatoes
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!