Red pepper hummus recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Red pepper hummus recipes
Peppers and Hummus
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cut bell pepper into 8 slivers and take out the seeds
- 1 bell pepper
- Pine Nuts
- Bourbon Smoked Black Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Here are the 20 most water-rich foods to stay hydrated and healthy
These are the foods with the highest water content
Blend all ingredients very well to make a creamy paste
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- one third cup tahini
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- one third cup lemon juice
- optional half cup roasted red peppers
20 genius ways to bid your hangover goodbye
Get over your "I'm NEVER DRINKING again" feeling with these 20 incredibly clever hangover tips.
Really Red Pepper Hummus
Dip into this yummy hummus with veggies or crackers
- Pesto tomato
- Olive oil
- Sun dried tomatoes