Roasted red pepper recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Roasted red pepper recipes
Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries
fry the fires in the oil until crispy
- 1 Pack of french fires
- 1/2 of roasted red pepper and garlic spice
- 1 quart of vegetable oil
Roasted Red Pepper Rose
Roasted red peppers, onions, tomatoes and chicken tossed with pasta in a rose sauce
- 1 jar Classico Rose sauce
- 1 red pepper, sliced lengthwise and then in half
- 1 onion, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2-4 ea chicken breasts
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked
Parmesan shortbread with confit of Red PeppersRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 Melt the butter and add it to the flour, the grated parmesan cheese, egg yolk and salt
- 4 1/4 tbsp of butter
- 2/3 cup of grated cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup of parmesan
- 4 red peppers
- 1 1/2 cup of parmesan for the crusty
- 1/2 bunch thyme
- scant 1/2 cup of pistachio oil
- scant 1 cup of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper