Garlic hummus recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Garlic hummus recipes
Chick Pea Garlic HummusRecipewe ♡
This is a delicious dip or spread that goes great with veggies, crackers, pita, naan or spread on a sandwich
- 1 - 540 ml Can Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed THOROUGHLY or Soak your own chickpeas to use.
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 - 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini or All Natural Unsweetened Peanut Butter (if you live in a small city like me that doesn't carry many choices in "exotic" foods. LOL.)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp + a sprinkle of Parsley
By Chef Damien
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and remove shells - Put chickpeas in a blender with oil, lemon, garlic and salt...
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini)
- 1 clove of garlic