Our easy hummus recipes you'll love - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Easy hummus recipes
Quick and Easy Hummus
The kids all love it! Especially Simeon, who eats it with his finger between vegetable bites :)
- 1 19oz can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Homemade stovetop pita bread in 6 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
Follow this SIMPLE 6-step recipe to make your FLUFFY pita dreams come true!
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Healthy and delicious dip for vegetables, bread, anything!
- 1 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4c reserved liquid from the beans
- 1/2c tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tbsp toasted pine nuts
- tsp fresh parsley
10 world foods that won't make you fat
By Déborah Deprez
Try these 10 lightened-up world dishes to satisfy your exotic food cravings without packing on the pounds!
By Chef Damien
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and remove shells - Put chickpeas in a blender with oil, lemon, garlic and salt...
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini)
- 1 clove of garlic
Healthy HummusRecipewe ♡
Put the garbanzo beans and garlic in a food processor
- Cooked dried garbanzo beans (the cans are more expensive and less healthy)
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Stock (vegetable or chicken) or water
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
How To Make Homemade Tabbouleh
This refreshing dish is made up of couscous, fresh parsley and tomato. It makes the perfect side dish for a summer barbecue or picnic.
Extra Easy Hummus
By zoeklop, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blog
In a blender or food processor combine garbanzo beans, garlic, cumin, salt and olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil