Our easy hummus recipes you'll love - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: hummus
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Easy hummus recipes
Quick and Easy Hummus
The kids all love it! Especially Simeon, who eats it with his finger between vegetable bites :)
- 1 19oz can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Homemade stovetop pita bread in 6 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
Follow this SIMPLE 6-step recipe to make your FLUFFY pita dreams come true!
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Healthy and delicious dip for vegetables, bread, anything!
- 1 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4c reserved liquid from the beans
- 1/2c tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tbsp toasted pine nuts
- tsp fresh parsley
10 world foods that won't make you fat
By Déborah Deprez
Try these 10 lightened-up world dishes to satisfy your exotic food cravings without packing on the pounds!
By Chef Damien
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and remove shells - Put chickpeas in a blender with oil, lemon, garlic and salt...
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini)
- 1 clove of garlic
Healthy HummusRecipewe ♡
Put the garbanzo beans and garlic in a food processor
- Cooked dried garbanzo beans (the cans are more expensive and less healthy)
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Stock (vegetable or chicken) or water
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
How To Make Homemade Tabbouleh
This refreshing dish is made up of couscous, fresh parsley and tomato. It makes the perfect side dish for a summer barbecue or picnic.
Extra Easy Hummus
By zoeklop, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blog
In a blender or food processor combine garbanzo beans, garlic, cumin, salt and olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil