- 1) French Loaf
- 2) 4 tbsp of Salted Butter
- 3) 2 tsp of Garlic Paste
- 4) 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the cream salted butter till smooth.
Add the garlic paste and black pepper.
Apply the paste on the french loaf.
Bake it in the oven at 100°C
You'll also love
- Baked pineapple 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp and Spinach Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mama's Orange Pork Chops 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Green Eggs and Ham 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Tuna melts 4.4/5 (6 Votes)
- Griddle Bread 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!