Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- 1) French Loaf
- 2) 4 tbsp of Salted Butter
- 3) 2 tsp of Garlic Paste
- 4) 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the cream salted butter till smooth.
Add the garlic paste and black pepper.
Apply the paste on the french loaf.
Bake it in the oven at 100°C
You'll also love
- Picnic Ham 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Plain cookie on yogurt with jam. 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Classic Banana Bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Special Mushroom, veggie & fruit... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot biscuits 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab Curry with Kaffir Lime 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
The best way to chop a garlic clove
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe