- 1 can grands biscuits 10 oz
- 1 medium garlic clove pressed
- 2 tbsps of italian seasoning mix divided
- 1 tbsp of butter or margarine melted
- 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Press garlic into melted butter and sprinkle italian seasoning mix on top.
Cut grand biscuits into 4 pieces. Lay each piece into butter mixture.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
Can also make cinnamon bread by substituting cinnamon and sugar for the garlic and italian seasoning.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Amy's Hearty Tortellini 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli, Cheese and Turkey... 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Baked Salmon 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar... 3.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Fougasse 3.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Parmesan Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!