- 1 can grands biscuits 10 oz
- 1 medium garlic clove pressed
- 2 tbsps of italian seasoning mix divided
- 1 tbsp of butter or margarine melted
- 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Press garlic into melted butter and sprinkle italian seasoning mix on top.
Cut grand biscuits into 4 pieces. Lay each piece into butter mixture.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
Can also make cinnamon bread by substituting cinnamon and sugar for the garlic and italian seasoning.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!