Our best Italian bread recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Italian bread recipes
Stuffed Italian Bread
Preheat the oven to 350 F
- 1 Italian loaf, about 12 inches long
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp minced onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 3 tsp chopped parsley (add more if you wish)
- 12 oz grated cheese (a mix of white cheddar and monterey jack)
5-INGREDIENT CHEESE BUNS
It's no secret: cheese and bread were made for each other. And this video shows you just how to combine the 2 in record time! See below for the full recipe.
Meg's Garlic and Parmesan Pull Apart Bread
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (not the flaky layers)
- 1 4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Nadia Paprikas
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
Italian Bread Bowls
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Stir together 2 1/2 cups water and yeast in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 envelopes active dry yeast (1/4 ounce)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 7 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp cornmeal
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp water
Press garlic into melted butter and sprinkle italian seasoning mix on top
- 1 can grands biscuits 10 oz
- 1 medium garlic clove pressed
- 2 tbsps of italian seasoning mix divided
- 1 tbsp of butter or margarine melted
- 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese
How To Make Cream Cheese-Stuffed Brioche Flowers
By Nadia Paprikas
Do you want to make beautiful, flower-shaped brioche rolls stuffed with cream cheese? Follow our easy step-by-step recipe now!
Brushetta BreadRecipewe ♡
By maryjo young
Hearty French bread appetizer with tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese mixed in a Greek and Italian dressing topped...
- 1loaf of frsh.French bread, 3-4 tomatoes, 1sm.can black olives, feta cheese, oregano, garlic powder, Italian and Greek dressing and motzz cheese slices.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices