Our best Italian bread recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.
Top rated Italian bread recipes
Stuffed Italian Bread
Preheat the oven to 350 F
- 1 Italian loaf, about 12 inches long
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp minced onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 3 tsp chopped parsley (add more if you wish)
- 12 oz grated cheese (a mix of white cheddar and monterey jack)
5-INGREDIENT CHEESE BUNS
It's no secret: cheese and bread were made for each other. And this video shows you just how to combine the 2 in record time! See below for the full recipe.
Meg's Garlic and Parmesan Pull Apart Bread
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (not the flaky layers)
- 1 4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Nadia Paprikas
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
Italian Bread Bowls
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Stir together 2 1/2 cups water and yeast in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 envelopes active dry yeast (1/4 ounce)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 7 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp cornmeal
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp water
Press garlic into melted butter and sprinkle italian seasoning mix on top
- 1 can grands biscuits 10 oz
- 1 medium garlic clove pressed
- 2 tbsps of italian seasoning mix divided
- 1 tbsp of butter or margarine melted
- 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese
How To Make Cream Cheese-Stuffed Brioche Flowers
By Nadia Paprikas
Do you want to make beautiful, flower-shaped brioche rolls stuffed with cream cheese? Follow our easy step-by-step recipe now!
Brushetta BreadRecipewe ♡
By maryjo young
Hearty French bread appetizer with tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese mixed in a Greek and Italian dressing topped...
- 1loaf of frsh.French bread, 3-4 tomatoes, 1sm.can black olives, feta cheese, oregano, garlic powder, Italian and Greek dressing and motzz cheese slices.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices