Our best gluten free bread recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: savory bread
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Gluten free bread recipes
Gluten Free Crab-cakes
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru, Healthy Eating And Living
Drain the crab then add to a large mixing bowl
- 12 oz crab meat (you can use wild crab from a tin and just add water)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup red onion
- ½ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno
- finely diced
- with seeds
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1.5 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 1.5 tablespoon Herbamare seasoning
- or seasoning of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
5-INGREDIENT CHEESE BUNS
It's no secret: cheese and bread were made for each other. And this video shows you just how to combine the 2 in record time! See below for the full recipe.
Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup
This quick and easy recipe provides a deliciously spongy cake-like bread that can be sliced and toasted
- 1 Egg
- 3 TB Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Water
- 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 tsp Sugar