Gluten free baking - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Gluten free baking recipes
Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Yummy chocolate cupcakes with sweet cookie dough center, gluten free and amazing!
- Cookie Dough
- 8oz Pillsbury® Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (from 14.3-oz container)
- 1 1/2cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Cooking Spray
10 Tips for Going Gluten Free
Tips for a gluten free diet from Gourmandize's expert Mandy King.
Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Nicknamed "Black Friday Cookies," these treats can be mixed up and baked rather quickly to enjoy after a long day o...
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
A Gluten Free Guide to Drinking
Sip worry free with our Gluten Free Guide to drinking, from Gourmandize's Gluten-Free Guru, Mandy King.
Easy Banana Caramel Muffins
By LivingSweetMoments, Living Sweet Moments
Banana Caramel Muffins - Gluten free muffins made in the blender! Just 5 ingredients are needed to make the moistes...
- 1 Ripe Banana, sliced
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Dulce de Leche
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- Heath Bar Pieces (optional)
5 minute GF, SF muffins
Quick and easy Gluten free muffins
- 1 C. nut butter (peanut, cashew, almond, etc)
- 2-3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
How to make spiralized zucchini pasta with pesto and feta
By Pascale Weeks
Here's our step-by-step recipe for gluten-free, spiralized zucchini pasta with a delicious pesto and feta sauce!
Gluten-Free Lemon Meringue Pie
Gluten free and delish!
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs, seperate whites and yolks
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons butter
Gluten free fudge Brownies
gluten free desert
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)