Gluten free baking - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Gluten free baking recipes
Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Yummy chocolate cupcakes with sweet cookie dough center, gluten free and amazing!
- Cookie Dough
- 8oz Pillsbury® Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (from 14.3-oz container)
- 1 1/2cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Cooking Spray
10 Tips for Going Gluten Free
Tips for a gluten free diet from Gourmandize's expert Mandy King.
Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Nicknamed "Black Friday Cookies," these treats can be mixed up and baked rather quickly to enjoy after a long day o...
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
A Gluten Free Guide to Drinking
Sip worry free with our Gluten Free Guide to drinking, from Gourmandize's Gluten-Free Guru, Mandy King.
Easy Banana Caramel Muffins
By LivingSweetMoments, Living Sweet Moments
Banana Caramel Muffins - Gluten free muffins made in the blender! Just 5 ingredients are needed to make the moistes...
- 1 Ripe Banana, sliced
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Dulce de Leche
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- Heath Bar Pieces (optional)
5 minute GF, SF muffins
Quick and easy Gluten free muffins
- 1 C. nut butter (peanut, cashew, almond, etc)
- 2-3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
How to make spiralized zucchini pasta with pesto and feta
By Pascale Weeks
Here's our step-by-step recipe for gluten-free, spiralized zucchini pasta with a delicious pesto and feta sauce!
Gluten-Free Lemon Meringue Pie
Gluten free and delish!
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs, seperate whites and yolks
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons butter
Gluten free fudge Brownies
gluten free desert
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)