The best no wheat recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: gluten free recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated No wheat recipes
*GF Corn Casserole
I tried this recipe for the first time in 1995
- 1 lb Maple Sausage
- 6 cans Sweet Cream Corn
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 6 Eggs
- 1/2 bag plain Lays Chips
- 1 to 3 TBL Chicken Bullion powder
- Salt n Pepper
10 Tips for Going Gluten Free
Tips for a gluten free diet from Gourmandize's expert Mandy King.
Flaxseed Protein Pancakes
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
I’ve been so in LOVE with these pancakes lately… they’re full of fiber, packed with protein, low in carbs & s
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp of Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp extract flavoring of choice (I like to use either vanilla
- or coconut)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp melted peanut butter (topping)
- 1 serving fresh strawberries (or fruit of choice)