The best no wheat recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: gluten free recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated No wheat recipes
*GF Corn Casserole
I tried this recipe for the first time in 1995
- 1 lb Maple Sausage
- 6 cans Sweet Cream Corn
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 6 Eggs
- 1/2 bag plain Lays Chips
- 1 to 3 TBL Chicken Bullion powder
- Salt n Pepper
10 Tips for Going Gluten Free
Tips for a gluten free diet from Gourmandize's expert Mandy King.
Flaxseed Protein Pancakes
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
I’ve been so in LOVE with these pancakes lately… they’re full of fiber, packed with protein, low in carbs & s
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp of Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp extract flavoring of choice (I like to use either vanilla, maple, or coconut)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp melted peanut butter (topping)
- 1 serving fresh strawberries (or fruit of choice)