The best no wheat recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: gluten free recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated No wheat recipes
*GF Corn Casserole
I tried this recipe for the first time in 1995
- 1 lb Maple Sausage
- 6 cans Sweet Cream Corn
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 6 Eggs
- 1/2 bag plain Lays Chips
- 1 to 3 TBL Chicken Bullion powder
- Salt n Pepper
10 Tips for Going Gluten Free
Tips for a gluten free diet from Gourmandize's expert Mandy King.
Flaxseed Protein Pancakes
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
I’ve been so in LOVE with these pancakes lately… they’re full of fiber, packed with protein, low in carbs & s
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp of Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp extract flavoring of choice (I like to use either vanilla
- or coconut)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp melted peanut butter (topping)
- 1 serving fresh strawberries (or fruit of choice)