Flaxseed Protein Pancakes
I’ve been so in LOVE with these pancakes lately… they’re full of fiber, packed with protein, low in carbs & sugar, plus they’re wheat-free! So versatile & easy to make too!
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp of Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp extract flavoring of choice (I like to use either vanilla, maple, or coconut)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp melted peanut butter (topping)
- 1 serving fresh strawberries (or fruit of choice)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat a non-stick pan or griddle to medium heat.
In a medium bowl or mixing cup, combine 4 egg whites, stevia, & extract. Whisk together.
Add flaxseed meal to the egg & whisk well.
Whisk in the baking powder… it will be lumpy. Set aside.
Wash & chop fresh fruit & get PB ready for topping. Set aside.
Whisk egg & flaxseed mixture together again, then pour on griddle. Flip when it starts to bubble slightly.
Once pancakes are done, stack then on the plate, then top with the fresh fruit & drizzle some warm PB (or syrup) on top.
You'll also love
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- *GF Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Waffles With Creamy White Sauce 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Elliot's famous fried egg 3/5 (10 Votes)
- A Tasty Salmon Bake 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato and Tomato Puree 3/5 (40 Votes)
- Chocolatey PUMPKIN Flax Pancakes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- BlackbEEry Pancakes 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.