Gluten Free Pancakes
A gluten free coconut and banana pancake recipe!
Gluten-Free Pancakes. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup almond flour or brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 ripe, mashed banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- coconut oil to fry the pancakes in
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Adapted from healthyeatingandliving.ca
Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to a frying pan on medium heat
Mix the banana, coconut milk and eggs together, either with a whisk or in a blender.
Mix the almond flour, coconut flour and coconut flakes together, and then add to the banana mixture.
Pour enough batter into the pan to make 1 pancake. Cook until little holes appear, then flip and cook for another minute or two.
Top with chopped bananas or some maple syrup.
You'll also love
- Brownie Cookies 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Elliot's famous fried egg 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Lush pancakes without eggs (fried... 3/5 (6 Votes)
- A Tasty Salmon Bake 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato and Tomato Puree 3/5 (40 Votes)
- Chocolatey PUMPKIN Flax Pancakes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegan/Gluten Free Raw Dark... 3/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?