Elliot's famous fried egg
Elliot's best way to surprise mom and dad and sister Lauren. A WONDERFULLY seasoned perfectly fried egg.
- 1 egg per person or 2 eggs per person
- 1 small teaspoon of oil (use leftover bacon grease)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Use a tiny spoon of oil in the pan. Use the heat on medium to low. When the pan is hot crack the egg and when it turns white you can flip it over.
A clean kitchen. A clean pan. Make sure the pan isn't scratched because the egg will stick to the pan and you can't flip it. Make sure you have the oil out. Used bacon grease is BEST to cook your egg in. Only use a small amount of oil. BE CAREFUL. The oil can catch fire. If oil catches fire do NOT use water to put the fire out. You can smack the fire with a towel or throw flour on the fire. Make sure you have SMOKE DETECTORS. NEVER Turn your heat up on HIGH. NEVER walk away from your cooking.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (139 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!