Sweet Chicken Nuggets
- 2-3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cube chicken into bite size pieces.
Whisk together egg and milk. Add chicken and marinate for a few hours.
Heat fryer to 375. Combine together all dry ingredients. Add chicken and coat thoroughly.
Add few pieces at a time to fryer and fry until golden brown and cooked through. Roughly 4-6 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.