Puff pastry stuffed with Foie Gras
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 jar of foie gras or not does not matter (4-5 oz)
- few truffles (1oz)
- 1 egg
- sea salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400 F
Cut 6 equal pieces of foie gras, take truffles and cut into thin strips and set aside.
Cut the dough to make 6 equal parts if you want them turn over style, or 12 pieces for the classic version.
In the dough, place the portions of foie gras and truffles. Sprinkle with sea salt. Fold over and close, or close with a second layer.
Using a pastry brush, brush with egg yolk. Bake about 20 mins until golden.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!