Savories- Bisto gravy pies
- 500g beef cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tomatoes cubes
- 2 tsp bisto
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Braise onions in butter until pink
Add beef, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook or add 1cup of water and put on low and alone to cook.
Mix 1/2cup water with bisto and add to meat. Boil until gravy is thick.
Fill in puff pastry or short cut pastry.
For an extra treat add Cheddar cheese!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!