Lazy Man's Stew
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup rice raw or cooked
- 2 small cans of tomato soup
- sliced Velveeta cheese or shredded American cheese
- 2 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Chop cabbage real fine
Layer in glass pan
Add cooked or raw rice
add 1 can tomato soup and 1 can water
Pour on cabbage and add Velveeta cheese
Mix other can of soup and 1/2 water
Pour over cheese
Cover with foil and back at 300 for one hour
You'll also love
- Curry Potato & Pea Stew 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- wing rice 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Steaks with peppercorn sauce 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Burger 2.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Simple Steak Rub 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- beef stroganoff 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe