Better Than Sex Burger
The best burger recipe ever!
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons spicy French Dijon mustard
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 395F.
Grate the onion. In a large bowl, mix the meat with the mustard, vinegar and grated onion. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover with clingfilm and let marinate for 2 hours.
When the meat is done marinating, make patties and then grill them either in a pan with a bit of olive oil, or on a bbq or grill.Top with the grated cheese in the last few minutes of cooking.
Heat the buns in the oven. Make the burger by adding the patty to the bun, then top with a drizzle of truffle oil. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mini Pesto Burger Sliders 4.8/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Pasta 3.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegetable Saute 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Miami Meatloaf 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Burgers 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Savories- Bisto gravy pies 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Burgers 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Kielbasa-Vegetable Kabobs 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.