How To Thaw Meat In Minutes!
You don't have to wait around all day for meat to defrost.
Defrosting The Right Way
Freezing is a fantastic way to avoid food waste: rather than watch food you can't immediately eat go off, you can tuck it away to store for another time. But defrosting meat can be tricky. How can you safely and quickly bring it back to room temperature, without destroying the flavor or texture?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture