Mini Pesto Burger Sliders
Sweet Chili Pesto Burger Sliders. Pesto burger patties, sweet chili sauce, salad leaves, pesto & tomato are sandwiched between mini burger buns! Easy party food!
- For the burgers:
- 1 lb Minced Beef (440g)
- ¼ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Green Pesto
- 1 Egg (Egg)
- The toppings:
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- Sweet Chili Sauce to your Taste
- Mixed Salad Leaves or Lamb Lettuce
- 9 Mini Burger Buns
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
In a bowl, mix minced beef, salt, pepper, pesto and egg until well combined. Form into patties by rolling the mixture into a bowl and then flattening it. You should get about 9-10 patties.
Place each patty on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Transfer in the oven and bake at 374 °F/190 °C for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Cut each bun in half. Take the bottom piece. Spread sweet chili sauce over. Lamb lettuce goes on next. Tomato slice. About a teaspoon of pesto. Burger patty. More lettuce. Cover with bun.
Pierce with burger skewer and serve!
You'll also love
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (76 Votes)
- Healthy Banana Date Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Nuts 'N Bolts Party Mix 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Turkey Bites 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.