The best easy party food recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Easy party food recipes
Mini Pesto Burger Sliders
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
Sweet Chili Pesto Burger Sliders
- For the burgers:
- 1 lb Minced Beef (440g)
- ¼ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Green Pesto
- 1 Egg (Egg)
- The toppings:
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- Sweet Chili Sauce to your Taste
- Mixed Salad Leaves or Lamb Lettuce
- 9 Mini Burger Buns
18 winning Super Bowl recipes you can make in a crock pot
GAME DAY should be relaxing and fun! If you're looking for some EASY-to-MAKE Super Bowl recipes, try these 18 DELISH slow-cooker options!
No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
Check out this easy no-bake pineapple cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping
- whipped topping
- fresh pineapple
Holiday Finger Foods That Will Feed A Crowd
Planning a big holiday get-together this year? Check out these recipes for delicious, unforgettable finger foods that your guests will love!
Red beet, apple and pistachio scones
By Simona, Briciole
The recipe started with a batch of small red beets freshly harvested and promptly roasted
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour + 2 tablespoons cornmeal + enough all-purpose flour to make 1 cup OR 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ultra-fine or granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup grated roasted red beet (use the medium side of your grater)
- 1/4 cup grated apple (use the extra-coarse side of your grater)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup [homemade] kefir or buttermilk or plain yogurt (low-fat or non-fat)
- 1/4 cup roasted and lightly salted pistachios
Delicious way to add a bit of nutrition to your party,you don't taste the spinach, so, kids love them as well
- 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained well )
- 2 sticks of butter ( melted )
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 bag ( 14 oz ) of seasoned crushed stuffing
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Makes 20-30 balls depending on size.