No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
Check out this easy no-bake pineapple cheesecake. The pineapple flavor is refreshing and unique - a definite party winner!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping
- whipped topping
- fresh pineapple
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
In a larger bowl, with an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high until creamy, 3 minutes. Add in pineapple and vanilla and mix. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
Evenly pipe the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with wrap and chill for 3 hours before serving.
Garnish with whipped topping and fresh pineapple.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (56 Votes)
- The Best Strawberry Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 4/5 (31 Votes)
- No Bake Watermelon Cake 3.8/5 (36 Votes)
- Pineapple and Chocolate Upside... 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Red beet, apple and pistachio... 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)