No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
Check out this easy no-bake pineapple cheesecake. The pineapple flavor is refreshing and unique - a definite party winner!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple, pureed
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped topping, optional
- fresh pineapple, optional
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
In a larger bowl, with an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high until creamy, 3 minutes. Add in pineapple and vanilla and mix. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
Evenly pipe the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with wrap and chill for 3 hours before serving.
Garnish with whipped topping and fresh pineapple.
You'll also love
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 3.9/5 (219 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- The Best Strawberry Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Red beet, apple and pistachio... 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
- No Bake Watermelon Cake 3.7/5 (38 Votes)
Review this recipe
I really like this recipe for No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake...I made it last week, and I find it to be a great alternative to a typical cheesecake recipe. Thanks for posting this!
Commented by Gourmandize Official