No Bake Watermelon Cake
- 1 whole watermelon
- 1 tub whipped creme
- 1 pack fresh raspberries
- 1 pack fresh blueberries
- 1/2 lb almond slivers
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut ends off watermelon
Carefully remove rind
Frost with whipped cream
Cover sides with almond slivers
Put berries on top
You'll also love
- swedish fish cake bowl 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- 5 min fudge 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Wacky Chocolate Cake 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Traditional Trifle 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry Mille Feuille 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!