Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Dice watermelons and remove all seeds, dice strawberries, cut one carrot into small pieces, chop a mozzarella cheese stick into bite size pieces
Mix well and toss your fruit & veggie cocktail
Be sure to remove all seeds from the watermelon
You'll also love
- Glass Slipper/ Cinderella 4/5 (88 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Falafel Balls 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Spanish Corn cakes with tomato and... 3.6/5 (97 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!