Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Watermelon, Strawberries, Mozzarella, Carrots
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Dice watermelons and remove all seeds, dice strawberries, cut one carrot into small pieces, chop a mozzarella cheese stick into bite size pieces
Mix well and toss your fruit & veggie cocktail
Be sure to remove all seeds from the watermelon
You'll also love
- Magic Sticks 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Savories- Chicken Roses 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Cheese sticks 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tropical fruit salad 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe