Cocktails recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: lemonade, vodka, Indian coconut, homemade fruit liqueur, oatmeal bar cookies, liqueur coffee, pina colada
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Cocktails recipes
Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
- Watermelon, Strawberries, Mozzarella, Carrots
Best Punch Recipes to Impress Your Guests
Pour one of these classy punches at your next party.
Milk- banana cocktail
Banana blender grind, mix with milk, add cream and beat blender for 3-4 minutes
- 500 ml. milk, 1 banana, 150 gr. Ice Cream, 2 tbsp cocoa
10 classic vodka cocktails
By Elena Salvadore
The BEST classic VODKA-based cocktails that you've got to try...
San Francisco Cocktail with Pineapple and Grenadine
Fill your glass of pineapple juice
- - 1 glass of pineapple juice
- - A bit of grenadine
- - Powdered sugar
Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad Cocktail
By Charline , blog : A flavor capture
Cut the melon in half, remove seeds with a spoon
- * 2/3 good ripe melon and
- * 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- * 2 tablespoons Soho (lychee liqueur)
- * 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- * A dash of lime juice
- * candied ginger
- * 1 teaspoon of sugar
10 twists on lemonade that will transport you to a tropical island
By Déborah Deprez
Say HELLO to your instant mental vacation with these refreshing lemonade variations (cocktails included!) ;)
Pousse Rapière cocktails
By Paul T
In four champagne flutes, pour about 2 1/2 tbsp Pousse Rapière liqueur then fill with sparkling wine
- 1/3 cup Pousse Rapière liqueur
- 4 cups of sparkling wine
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!