Cocktails recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cocktails recipes
Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
Best Punch Recipes to Impress Your Guests
Pour one of these classy punches at your next party.
Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad Cocktail
By Charline , blog : A flavor capture
Cut the melon in half, remove seeds with a spoon
- * 2/3 good ripe melon and
- * 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- * 2 tablespoons Soho (lychee liqueur)
- * 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- * A dash of lime juice
- * candied ginger
- * 1 teaspoon of sugar
10 classic vodka cocktails
By Elena Salvadore
The BEST classic VODKA-based cocktails that you've got to try...
Milk- banana cocktail
Banana blender grind, mix with milk, add cream and beat blender for 3-4 minutes
- 500 ml. milk
- 1 banana
- 150 gr. Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa
San Francisco Cocktail with Pineapple and Grenadine
Fill your glass of pineapple juice
- - 1 glass of pineapple juice
- - A bit of grenadine
- - Powdered sugar
10 twists on lemonade that will transport you to a tropical island
By Déborah Deprez
Say HELLO to your instant mental vacation with these refreshing lemonade variations (cocktails included!) ;)
Pousse Rapière cocktails
By Paul T
In four champagne flutes, pour about 2 1/2 tbsp Pousse Rapière liqueur then fill with sparkling wine
- 1/3 cup Pousse Rapière liqueur
- 4 cups of sparkling wine