Our favorite easy cocktails - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Easy cocktails recipes
Make the cinnamon-vanilla vodka: Pour the vodka into a jar; add the cinnamon sticks and cover
- For the cinnamon-vanilla vodka:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) vanilla-flavored vodka
- 9 cinnamon sticks
- For the martini:
- Marshmallow cream, for the glass
- Fine graham cracker crumbs, for the glass
- Cocoa powder, for the glass
- 1 ounce Drambuie (honey-flavored scotch)
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur (preferably Godiva)
- Dash of chocolate bitters
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Toasted marshmallow, for garnish (optional)
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smores-martini-recipe/index.html#?oc=linkback
Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
- Watermelon, Strawberries, Mozzarella, Carrots
Bloody Mary. Discover our recipe
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3/4 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (e.g., V-8)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoTM)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
By Tiffany Crecco
This was Jafar's fave cocktail in Aladdin, served with an orange wedge on the side
- Dark Rum
- Pineapple Juice
Glass Slipper/ Cinderella
By Tiffany Crecco
This cute cocktail will have you and your girlfriends feeling like princesses
- Blueberry Vodka
- Whipped Cream Vodka
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!