Making a Bloody Mary: our best ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Bloody Mary recipes
Bloody Mary. Discover our recipe
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3/4 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (e.g., V-8)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoTM)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
VIDEO: Bramble Cocktail
Impress your guests with this tasty cocktail!
Best Bloody MaryRecipewe ♡
Fill glass half full with ice
- Bloody Mary mix
- celery salt
- worchestershire sauce
- pickle spears and pickle juice
- green olives and olive juice
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
Put celery salt on rim of glass
- Mr. & Mrs. T Bloody Mary Mix
- Celery Salt
- Cavenders Seasoning
- Pickle Half
- Cheese Stick