Making a Bloody Mary: our best ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bloody Mary recipes
Bloody Mary. Discover our recipe
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3/4 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (e.g., V-8)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoTM)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
VIDEO: Bramble Cocktail
Impress your guests with this tasty cocktail!
Best Bloody MaryRecipewe ♡
Fill glass half full with ice
- Bloody Mary mix
- celery salt
- worchestershire sauce
- pickle spears and pickle juice
- green olives and olive juice
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
Put celery salt on rim of glass
- Mr. & Mrs. T Bloody Mary Mix
- Celery Salt
- Cavenders Seasoning
- Pickle Half
- Cheese Stick