Making a Bloody Mary: our best ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cocktail recipes by ingredient, desserts with vodka, party punch, vodka martini, homemade fruit liqueur
Chef Tips and Tricks
SOLVED: How to crack open a coconut
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!
Top rated Bloody Mary recipes
Bloody Mary. Discover our recipe
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3/4 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (e.g., V-8)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoTM)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
VIDEO: Bramble Cocktail
Impress your guests with this tasty cocktail!
Best Bloody MaryRecipewe ♡
Fill glass half full with ice
- Bloody Mary mix
- celery salt
- worchestershire sauce
- pickle spears and pickle juice
- green olives and olive juice
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
Put celery salt on rim of glass
- Mr. & Mrs. T Bloody Mary Mix
- Celery Salt
- Cavenders Seasoning
- Pickle Half
- Cheese Stick
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!