Bloody Mary. Discover our recipe.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3/4 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (e.g., V-8)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoTM)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stalk celery
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Salt the rim of a tall glass. To do so, pour salt onto a small plate, moisten the rim of the glass on a damp towel and press into the salt. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the vodka, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously and strain into the glass. Garnish with a stalk of celery and olives stuck onto a toothpick.
You'll also love
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- deep fried bacon pancake dippers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Vanilla Peach Butter 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Whiskey Sour 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Simple Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Apple Jacked 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 3.9/5 (152 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!