deep fried bacon pancake dippers
Dippable pancake and bacon in one
- Pancake mix
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Coom bacon in a microwavable cooker or bake it in the oven.
When cooking bacon the goal is to have the bacon cook in a straight stiff line.
Mix the pancake mix thickly.
Lay bacon on a plate and using a spoon pour the pancake mix over the bacon only.
Using tongs place the bacon in a deep fryer.
Remove from deep fryer as soon as the pancake is golden brown.
Pour syrup on a plate and dip and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Potato & Bacon Biscuit 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Vanilla Peach Butter 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4/5 (53 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Golden Fried Oysters 4/5 (33 Votes)
- VEAL PARMIGIANA 4/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!