Mini Pecan Pie
Delicious little pecan pies.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix flour, butter, and cream cheese together to make a dough. Form dough into 12 small, even balls and flatten each ball. Press into muffins tins.
Combine egg, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla and stir well, try to dissolve the sugar some. Fold in pecans and pour evenly into dough cups.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then turn oven down to 300 and bake another 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Baby's First Sundae 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Buttery Pecan snowballs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Savories- Mums Favorite Pie 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Citrus Cake of Kings 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!