Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry Jelly
- 2/3 cup – Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup – Sugar
- 2 tbsp – Butter
- 2 pkg. – Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2/3 tsp – Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup – Fresh Cranberries
- 2 tbsp – Sugar
- 2 tbsp – Water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line one cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
In a small bowl, combine Graham Cracker Crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter.
Meanwhile in a stand mixer, cream softened Cream Cheese with remaining sugar and vanilla.
Beat eggs in separate bowl, then add to Cream Cheese mixture, beat on high speed until combined and appears smooth.
With cupcake pan lined, scoop 1 tablespoon of Crumb mixture into each cup, ensure bottom of cup is covered evenly before patting down Crumbs.
Distribute even amounts of Cream Cheese mixture into each of the 12 cups, then bake for 30 minutes.
For topping, combine Fresh Cranberries, Sugar and Water in a small saucepan, cook on medium heat until all Cranberries have burst, then stir and take off heat.
Once cheesecakes have cooked, allow time to cool before topping with Cranberry Jelly, then refrigerate until completely cold before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!