Cherry Cheese Cake
- 1 ¼ cup crushed graham crumbs
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 oz. Pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip
- 1 can cherry fruit filling
- Fresh cherries
Prepare graham wafer crust made with crushed graham wafers, butter & brown sugar.
Mix together and bake about 20 minutes @ 250 deg. Let cool.
Prepare Dream Whip as per package directions. Set in fridge.
Cream cheese, add icing sugar gradually.
Once mixed thoroughly, add Dream Whip, and mix well.
Once crust is cooled, add canned cherries on top of it.
Put cream cheese mixture on top of fruit filling. Top with fresh cherries.
May substitute raspberry or other fruit filling desired instead of the cherries.
You'll also love
- Red Fruit Crumble 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple McIntosh Cake 3.6/5 (54 Votes)
- MULTI-GRAIN BREAD for Breadmakers 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple Bread 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheesecake with Strawberries and... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- cheese cake mousse 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Italian Florentine Cookies 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!