The most delicious ice cream desserts with fruit - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to make a Moscow Mule like a pro!
Top rated Ice cream desserts with fruit recipes
Snicker Caramel Apple Pie
Mix the Cool Whip, condensed milk and cream cheese in a bowl and then added the apples and snickers into that
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 green apples diced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 15-20 mini snickers chopped
- 2 1/2 cup Cool Whip softened
- 1/3 cup can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
The Most Beautiful Ice Cream Cones In The World
For towering ice cream cone creations that will have you drooling over your keyboard, look no further: these are the most beautiful in the world!
It is a dessert with apple custard topped with basil seeds dipped in rose water,vermicelli pudding and ice cream!
- 1 and half cups Grated Apple
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 6 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Few strands of safforn dissolved in water
- 5 tsp Rose Syrup
- Nuts- Pistacho,Cashwenuts,Raisins and almonds Balnched and chopped
- 2 Tsp Basil Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Vermicelli
- Ice cream - 1 or 2 Scoops
- 1tsp Custard Powder
How Many of These Insane Ice Cream Flavors Would You Try?
Would you try a SALAD sorbet? How about tequila, mustard, or caviar? Discover some of the craziest soft serves the world has to offer!
Hot Baked Cinnamon Apples
These cinnamon apples taste like a cobbler or pie without the crust
- 10 apples, cored, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Cherry Cheese Cake
Prepare graham wafer crust made with crushed graham wafers, butter & brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cup crushed graham crumbs
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 oz. Pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip
- 1 can cherry fruit filling
- Fresh cherries
The Secret Ingredient In Black Icecream Will Make You Think Twice About Trying It
The controversial active ingredient has some questioning it's effect on the body...
Pfun party punch
Sweet and creamy punch
- 2-liter bottle lemon lime soda chilled
- Chilled one gallon fruit punch
- Half - gallon block of vanilla ice cream
- Large punch bowl
Baked Cinnamon Apples with Sea Salted Caramel & Apple Butter
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
There is nothing more comforting than the aroma of baked cinnamon apples coming from the kitchen on a crisp fall da...
- 4 Honey Crisp or other good Baking Apple - Cored and centers removed and reserved for other use
- 4 TBSP. Golden Raisins
- 4 TBSP. Brown Sugar
- 4 TBSP. Walnuts or Toasted Pecans - Your preference - reserve 1 tbsp. for topping
- 1 PKT. Cinnamon Apple or Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- 2 TBSP. Cinnamon
- 1 TSP. Nutmeg
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 Cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 4 TBSP. Salted Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 4 TBSP Apple Butter - reserved
Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
By kristascookin, A Handful of Everything
These mini pies are flavored with cinnamon sugar and bake in water to create a rich buttery sauce
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp milk
- 3 large apples (Gala, Jonagold, Jazz), peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Serve with milk, whipped cream, or ice cream
Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream no machine needed
Another great summer dish
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick), softened to room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, roughly chopped
- Mexico Avocados Make Dessert More Delicious
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Then stir in whipped topping.
- When it comes to crushing the graham crackers, don't pound them to smithereens.
- You want some chunky graham cracker bits in there.
- Gently stir in cherry pie filling and graham crackers.
- You just want to very lightly stir it together because you want swirly bits of the cherry
- filling and graham crackers. Not a totally homogeneous mixture.
- Pour mixture into a large loaf pan.
- My standard loaf pan was too small for this but the larger (2 lb.) loaf pan worked great.
- Cover very tightly with plastic wrap.
- Then put into the freezer to set up (about 6 hours).
- Then serve.
- If your freezer tends to turn ice cream into hard blocks (like mine), then just sit it out on the counter for a few minutes and it won't take long to soften and make it easier to scoop. Great with other Fruits also
ice cream desserts with fruit recipe collections
- ice cream desserts in a glass (18)
- desserts using ice cream (11)
- ice cream desserts with oreos (8)
- vanilla ice cream desserts (5)
- YUM!Food Porn ice cream (60)
- desserts with sour cream (6)
- vanilla ice cream (6)
- YUM!Food Porn homemade ice cream (5)
- ice cream sandwiches (5)
- milkshake without ice cream (3)